My Disney Experience Account
Hey pals, today I will be guiding you on how to create a My Disney Experience Account. This account has a ton of cool features that could help you in your next Disney trip. Let’s get started! I will be creating a guide on how to make an account on the computer (It’s much easier like that).
Creating your Account:
- Go to https://disneyworld.disney.com/plan/my-disney-experience/
- Click onSign In or Create Account.
- For new users, clickCreate Account.
- This page leads you to your personal information, fill that out and check of the Terms and Conditions and clickCreate Account on the bottom left corner.
- Check your email to confirm your account.
You’re account has been made!
Now you will be led to the home page of the site.
Updating your Account Information:
- Click on the Welcome, (your name) link on the top of the page.
- Click on the About Me tab and click on the button that says Change Character.
- You can choose any Disney character to become your avatar.
- It will take a while for your Disney character to show up as your avatar.
- Go to the previous page and click on the Magic Bands and Cards
- If you have any Disney Tickets (Magic Bands, Etc.), click on the Link button on the right. On this page you can link:
- Resort Reservation or Vacation Packages.
- Dining Reservations.
- Magic Bands.
- Memory Maker.
- Annual Passes.
- There will be instructions on how to link each of these
- Go to the account page again and click on the Family and Friends Here you can add anyone that will be joining your Disney Vacation so that you can link Fast Passes, Reservations etc.
- On the account page, click on the Payment Methods On this page you can:
- Add a credit card
- Link your credit card to your Disney ticket to make purchases
- On the account page, click on the Contact Information tab and here you can update your contact information.
- On the account page, click on the Membership and Passes tab and you can check what pass you have and you can add:
- Add a Disney Annual Pass.
- Add a Disney Vacation Club Membership.
- Add your Main Entrance Pass.
- You can also click on the Communications and Preferences tab and you can manage how you would like to receive emails.
- Lastly, on the account page, you can click on the Account Settings tab and you can update your account information.
Completing all of this, will help you have all the information needed to link reservation, fast passes, etc.
What is best to do after you completed all this is to go ahead and start planning for your upcoming trip. If you want to ride some of your favorite rides and want to acquire a fast pass, if you get them a month in advance, it will ensure that you get the ride that you want and the time that you want.
- On the bottom of the home page, click on the FastPass+
- Click on the Request FastPass+ Now you can:
- Create new fast passes.
- Update an old one.
- Cancel fast passes.
- If you create new fast passes, just click on the rides you want and accept. You can later change the time.
- Remember to do the fast passes in advance because the more popular rides get used up quicker.
- You can get up to three passes on each day. If you happen to finish the three passes, you can go to a FastPass kiosk and you can add more FastPasses.
Another planning tip is to make any dinner reservations. On peak days its best to do this as early as possible as well.
- On the bottom you can click on the Make Dining Reservations Here you will be given all dining areas that are in Walt Disney World.
- Click on the restaurant you would like to dine in and see if the day and time is available.
- If you were planning on going to a restaurant like Be our Guest, know that it requires the reservation to be made 6 months in advanced.
Here are some more bits of information about the My Disney Experience Page:
- You can check the park hours, parade times, show times, times for the character experiences, and wait times for the rides.
- You can check any of the professional pictures taken at WDW (PhotoPass).
- Make sure to link the ride pictures to your Magic Band in order to see the pictures online.
- They have information on all the theme parks and water parks if you would like to know more about each park before you go.
- They have Help section that can give you information on things like: rules, safety, and information on guest that have disabilities.
- You can also download the My Disney Experience Account on your phone.
That’s all I have for today. I hope this helped you out (: If you have any questions, please comment down below (you do not need an account to comment). You can also leave a comment or DM on my Instagram account: OrlandosMagicandMayhem