Cookie Dough Flavored Overnight Oats Recipe
Here is another recipe! This recipe is called overnight oats. I decided to do this because sometimes when you’re about to go on vacation, you do not have that much time in the morning to make breakfast. This always happens to me because the day I go to an Orlando vacation, I usually have to leave my house at 6:00am. So to make everything easier, this recipe is prepared the night before. So let’s get started!
What you’ll need:
1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
3/4 cup of milk
1 tbsp. of peanut butter
1 tbsp. of honey
2 tbsp. of semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 mason jar with a lid
1 tsp. of vanilla extract
What you’ll need to do:
1. Get your mason jar and put in the rolled oats, milk, peanut butter and vanilla extract and stir.
- Place the lid on top and make sure it is secured tightly to the jar.
- If you do not have a mason jar, you can get cling wrap and wrap the jar. Then place aluminum foil over top of that (I’ve done it before and everything worked out perfectly).
- Place the jar in the refrigerator and chill the jar overnight (leave it to chill for at least 6 hours).
- On the next day, you can take out your jar and add the honey and the chocolate chips.
There you have it! Your overnight oats are complete and you can dig in! Of course, you can always change the ingredients around if there are any ingredients that don’t suit your preferences. Just keep the amount of milk and oats the same and you can change everything else. Adding fruit is also a yummy and a healthier option. I would suggest that if you plan on changing around the recipe, add something sweet. The milk and the oats alone aren’t sweet.
If you decided to try out this recipe or made your own version of it, please comment below and let me know what you think! If you took a picture of your creation, please feel free to post it on Instagram and tag me and put #orlandosmagicandmayhem. I will be sure to keep a lookout!