Tips, Tricks, and Try Its: March Edition
Hey pals! Here is the round up of Tips, Tricks, and Try Its for the month of March. Enjoy!
- If you want a cool character experience, meet Mickey in the Magic Kingdom’s Town Square Theater. He can talk! ✨ Check it out next time you go!
- At the end of the show (Festival of the Lion King), wave to Simba or Pumba, they might wave back!
- If you meet Rapunzel, you could ask her something about frying pans or how she maintains her very long hair.
- The Move It! Shake It! Dance and Play It! Street Party at Magic Kingdom is a great way to have memorable character experiences. You can dance with your favorite characters (Get your camera ready because it is also a good photo opportunity).
- Ask a cast member if you could steer the boat (in Liberty Square). You may be able to help the cast member pilot the boat and blow the whistle. ✨
- When you’re in Hollywood Studios, definitely take some time to see the performances from the Citizens of Hollywood. They roam around Hollywood and Sunset Boulevard. 🎥 They are hilarious and they do such an amazing job 💙 Be sure to check them out!
- The Golden Mickeys 📽 One of the shows that you can see on the Disney Dream. This is an award show where it brings some of your favorite movies back to life. I love this show ✨ Tip: Try to get there early to sit towards the front of the theatre. In this show, your child may be asked if they want to be part of the show. It’s a great photo op where your child could be on stage!
- In Enchanted Tales with Belle, you can be chosen to be the Wardrobe if you sing as loud as you can in your best opera voice. 🎶 The louder, the better. Trust me ✨
- At Epcot, do the Easter egg hunt called the Egg-stravaganza. To play, you have to purchase a map and stickers. Then you go around the world showcase trying to find the hidden Easter eggs. When you finish, you go back to the Port of Entry to get a cool surprise! 🎁
- The best way to meet characters on a Disney cruise is to make a reservation once you step on the ship. ⚓ This will ensure that you get to meet your favorite character ✨
- Cook’s Pork Nachos from the Polynesian Resort at Walt Disney World. It has nachos, pulled pork, onions, tomatoes, cheese, spicy mayo, and pineapple salsa! It’s delicious! 🍍 It’s a huge portion, so you can get one and share this with your friends/family! 🗿
- Try it: Chocolates from the Ganachery in Disney Springs. ✨ Anna would approve. So good! My favorite is the hazelnut one. I also love the chocolate bars they sell that are inspired by Disney characters and the theme parks! Favorite chocolate bar is the one inspired by Disneyland Paris. It’s made with dark chocolate with a sea salt caramel filling. 🍫
- Animator’s Palate is one of the dining areas that’s on the Disney Dream Cruise Ship. This one is honestly my favorite area. It has a bunch of screens were you can see some of your favorite Disney characters. It has some interactive bits as well. 💙 Recommendation: For Dessert, I totally recommend the Cookies and Cream Sundae. Also, if you’re craving a Mickey’s Premium Bar, you could ask for it and they will serve it to you! 😍
- Must See: The Main Street Trolley Show ❤ Get into the Main Street spirit by watching this high energy show with incredible performers 💕
- The Star Tours ride in Hollywood Studios has 54 possible combinations! You could even ride several times in one day and get different experiences each time.
- The smallest primate is the Pygmy Mouse Lemur and it’s so small, it could fit in the palm of your hands. The largest primate is the Gorilla. They can weigh up to 400 pounds! Another Tip: Explore every place you can at Animal Kingdom. There are so many beautiful animals to see and you can learn so much about them! 🐾
- Madame de la Grande Bouche is a character from Beauty and the Beast 🌹 Fun Fact: In English, Grande Bouche means “Big Mouth.”
- Jennings Osborne started making beautiful light displays at his home for his daughter. Once they were not allowed to do these elaborate displays at their home, WDW contacted the Osborne’s and the Spectacle of Dancing Lights was created at Hollywood Studios (Formerly known as MGM).
- Saw Zootopia. I loved it! Awesome movie. It was funny and heartwarming. 🐰 It also has a great message. Just like Walt Disney said: “If you can dream it, you can do it.” So Dream big, and you all can achieve anything if you set your mind too! I believe in you all 💕✨
- I just wanted to let you know that you all can achieve your dreams. All you need is an endless list of dreams and determination. You can do this! So kick butt today and everyday ✨ Love you all!