Hey pals! Here is the round up of Tips, Tricks, and Try Its for the month of April. Enjoy!
Before I get started, I have not been able to post as frequently as I wanted to because of University. The good news is that I have finished the spring semester! So get ready for tons of new posts coming your way (: If you have any suggestions of what you would like me to post, leave a comment on this post or any of my social media accounts (: Last thing, I will finally create my Disney Dream Series on this blog. I am going to post ton of helpful tips and information so that you can make most of the Disney Dream. Thanks for everything. Love you all!
Walt Disney World
- If one day you want to take a break from the parks, hotel hopping is a fun thing to do! You can go to the monorail at Magic Kingdom, and it will take you to some cool hotels. The hotels you can visit from that monorail are the Polynesian, the Contemporary, and the Grand Floridian. ✨
- A good spot to see any parade in Magic Kingdom is in Frontierland since it’s the least crowded. ✨ Try it: Try watching the parade from where it starts or where it ends. To find out, ask a cast member and they will be happy to help. 💕
- Tip: At any show that requires a fast pass, go before the time it says. If not, try to get there right on time. This helps get the best benefits of the fast pass because the later you go, the fast pass basically is ineffective because you will be let in at the same time the other people can enter. Going earlier also helps you get closer to the front ❤
- If you want to meet Snow White, meeting her at the Germany Pavilion in Epcot is a great character interaction. Her wishing well is there and you could bring that up in a conversation. ✨ You could also talk about Gooseberry pie. Snow and the Dwarfs love them 💕
- Try to soak up all the beautiful sights because they are breathtaking and hard work is put into each and every display at the Flower and Garden festival in Epcot. Question: What’s your favorite thing to drink/eat at the Flower and Garden Festival? I would love to hear from you!
- The Italy Pavilion in Epcot is a great place for some beautiful photos. Taking a picture on the bridge is a perfect scenic photo opportunity! 💕
- Do it: Look at the large Lego creations they have at Disney Springs. It’s a cool thing to see.
- Try it: I heard the food in The Germany Pavilion is delicious! Now the next time I go, this will definitely be on the try it list. What food recommendations do you guys have? I would love to know!
- Chewbacca is a cool character experience. Who doesn’t want to meet this hairy guy!? Make sure to give him a hug!
- Happy Earth Day everyone (April 22nd). 🌎 Treat the earth well. It’s been good to us. 🌷 Enjoy the Beauty that surrounds us. 💚 Also, happy anniversary to animal kingdom! It opened April 22nd, 1998.
- Hollywood Studios (formerly known as MGM studios) opened to the public on May 1st, 1989. ✨
Halloween Horror Nights
- First house for HHN 26 is revealed to be…. the Texas Chainsaw Massacre! So excited! I can’t wait to start planning!
- Make sure to constantly check @horrornightsorl social media accounts to see any sweepstakes they might be having. I’m so pumped to start taking pictures of HHN!
- The second house for HHN 26 is the Exorcist! This is the first time they will be having this haunted house.
“Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.” -Rapunzel, Tangled. This is definitely true. This year has already been filled with amazing experiences. This is all because I decided to stop thinking about what I want to do in life and I started to do it. It might seem that there are many things that you feel that you cannot do in your life, but as Walt Disney said, “If you can dream it, you can do it.” So start dreaming big and immediately make those dreams a reality.