Hey everyone! Here is the round-up of any helpful tips and tricks that are on my Instagram account for the month of May! If you want to check out the account it is: Orlandosmagicandmayhem. Have a magical day.
- On the Disney Dream, they serve different flavors of soft serve ice cream. Each day of the cruise, they have a different type of ice cream for you to try! Tip: This is not the time to show off and try to make the biggest ice cream ever.. 😂😂 trust me. You will never win. It will always fall on the floor.
- You can meet Gaston and go to his tavern (New Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom) and get some yummy Lefou’s Brew (totally recommend trying it!). Tips when meeting Gaston: You could easily be on his good side or his bad side. Good side: Talk about Belle or talk all about him. He will love it. Bad side: Talk about the Beast hehe (:
- Animator’s Palate is one of the dining areas onboard the Disney Dream. Here are two tips when dining. Tips: 1. Make friends with your waiter and server on any of the Disney cruises. They honestly make your dining experience magical ✨ They have Mickey Premium Bars! So if you’ve been craving one, you can order it as dessert (You can even order it from room service).
- There is a statue of Roy O. Disney and Minnie Mouse in Main Street U.S.A. I recommend taking pictures here because this is a cute photo opportunity.
- Not on Instagram: If you happen to watch any castle show from the Hub (Main Street U.S.A, Magic Kingdom), dance along with your friends and family and take videos or pictures. It would be nice to look back at those memories.
- Next time you’re in the queue for Peter Pan’s Flight (Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom), look around and try to spot Tink. ✨ You could easily spot her because of her pixie dust. 💚💙
- The Disney Dream is a 3-day Caribbean cruise. On the ship, there is a slide called the Aqua Duck. The Aqua Duck is such a cool water slide! Totally recommend going. The line does get long. The best time to go is right when the slide opens. So ask the cast members beforehand to know when the right time to go is.
- Buy food at eat it at the Hub (Main Street U.S.A, Magic Kingdom). It is nice to sit down and relax while having a gorgeous view of the castle ✨
- Although Animal Kingdom is already my favorite park at Walt Disney World, the additions of new nighttime attractions and shows are going to make me love DAK even more 💚💚 Some of the additions are: The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic show, Rivers of Light show, and a nighttime Kilimanjaro Safaris ride (I will provide a more detailed post about the newest rides and attractions later on).
“Today is a good day to try.” -Quasimodo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) This quote is short and to the point.Try to at least have one goal in mind each day and try to accomplish it. Even just attempting to accomplish it is a big enough reward. You never know what will happen if you do not try. If you try and you do not succeed, it does not mean you’re a failure. You’re winning because you already did something that many do not even attempt to do. Do not be scared and know that if you believe, anything is possible.