Hey everyone! Here is the round-up of any helpful tips and tricks that are on my Instagram account for the month of May! If you want to check out the account it is: Orlandosmagicandmayhem. Have a magical day (:
- Fantasmic is a show at Hollywood Studios that is a must see. This show does fill up fast so a fast pass is recommended to ensure that you would be seated. Remember that if you get there when the fast pass time ends, most likely you will be seated at the same time as everyone else. So get there early ✨
- During the evening extra magic hours at Hollywood Studios, there is a Disney Junior Dance Party where you can dance with some of your favorite characters. This is an awesome character experience because you don’t have to wait in line to meet the characters, you can walk in and just dance with them!
- If you’re a Disney Passholder you can sign up for any runDisney marathon two weeks before it opens to the public? Know the perks of being a Passholder before your next vacation in order to take advantage of all its benefits.
- Rides like the Magic Carpets of Aladdin and Dumbo the Flying Elephant (Magic Kingdom) are great rides to take aerial photographs. Another cute idea is to have a friend/family member in front and take pictures of them riding.
- The chocolate macaron ice cream sandwich is so delicious! If you’re in Epcot, definitely stop by The France Pavilion and check out the food. So yummy.
- Check out the bathrooms in the tangled section at Magic Kingdom. In the girl’s restroom, if you look up at the ceiling, you can see Rapunzel’s paintings like the ones in her tower.
- Teaser for the new Beauty and the Beast movie “Be Our Guest” premiered. The movie comes out on March 17th, 2017. Here is the YouTube link to the teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c38r-SAnTWM
- I was waiting for Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade ( Magic Kingdom) to start and before the parade started, the Dapper Dans came out and performed right in front of me! Lucky huh? They usually come out in several places. One of the locations was near the Sorcerers of Magic Kingdom.
- There are certain rides that create a video of you on the ride. Some rides are: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and the Hollywood Tower of Terror. The videos usually link to your magic band while riding, but link your magic band at the end of the ride just in case. You can view any of your pictures and videos on your My Disney Experience account ✨
- The drop sequence in the ride is always randomized by the ride’s computer system. So you can ride it twice and have two different experiences. Also, this is one of the rides that I try to get a fast pass for. The others include: Rockin’ Rollercoaster and Toy Story Midway Mania.
- The new castle show at Magic Kingdom is said to debut June 17th, 2016. 💙 How exciting! This show is called Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire and it will have characters from Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Frozen, along with the classic Disney Characters like Minnie and Donald.
- You can find Masai giraffes while riding Kilimanjaro’s Safaris (Animal Kingdom). There are two subspecies of giraffes that can be seen during the safari. The Masai and the Reticulated giraffe. One way to tell them apart is by their spots. The Masai giraffes have deep brown, irregular shaped spots. Reticulated giraffes are lighter in color and have smoother and more defined spots. Pretty cool huh? 💚
- In the Stitch’s Great Escape pre-show area, you can see an alien named Skippy. That same alien used to be in the pre-show for the ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter (which was replaced by Stitch’s Great Escape). So keep an eye out for Skippy!
- Cinderella’s Castle looks beautiful any time of the day. If you can, try to stay at Magic Kingdom until it closes. At the end of the day, the Kiss Goodnight is played and the castle lights up while music is playing. It’s a beautiful and calming sight to see because you’ll be standing in an (almost) empty Main Street.
Halloween Horror Nights Update:
- Here’s an update on what we know. The icon this year is Chance (Jack’s sidekick). Some of the houses are: the Exorcist, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and the Walking Dead. A more detailed post will come very soon on tips and tricks to make the best of your HHN vacation.
- “To laugh yourself is to love yourself.” – Mickey Mouse. No one is perfect and that’s beautiful. If you are able to laugh at yourself and not take things so seriously, your life will be much happier. Blaming yourself is just going to bring negativity. Looking at the positive side of things will definitely brighten your mood and eventually make you a better person. So keep moving forward and just keep loving life.