Hello everyone! Hope you’re having a great day! Here is my round-up of Instagram post for the month of July. Instagram: Orlandosmagicandmayhem Email: Orlandosmagicandmayhem@gmail.com
- Extra Magic Hours are a great way to avoid the long lines. So if there is an early EMH for Epcot, you get there early to see them with a little to no wait. ❄
- If you have your Disney vacation planned in advanced, I recommend getting a fast pass for Toy Story Midway Mania. This ride is popular and the wait is really long (I love the queue area though 😍
- Cinderella’s Royal Table (Magic Kingdom) is a great way to meet princesses without having to wait in a line. 💕
- Cool photo ops. Every hour on the hour, Captain Phasma and the First Order Stormtroopers march from Star Wars Launch Bay to the front of the Chinese Theatre at Hollywood Studios. You can get cool photos of them marching or when they are on stage. 💙
- Beast’s Castle 💙 Recommend going to the restaurant inside at least once. The decorations are truly breath taking. I have only done the quick service there, but I can’t wait until I actually dine there and take a photo with the Beast 😍
- Lego Sculptures 💙 You can find them outside of the Lego Store (Disney Springs). Some places I recommend to see while you’re at Disney Springs are: Disney’s Days of Christmas, Basin, the LEGO store, and World of Disney (of course!).
- The Disney Dream has a night where you can dress up like a pirate. Best part about Pirates Night is the fireworks at the end! ❤
- Does Chili’s voice sound familiar? Chili is voiced by Cheech Marin! Pretty cool huh? (Btw I used to be terrified of the spider scene when I was little).
- You can see Cinderella’s glass slipper in the queue before you meet the princesses at Princess Fairytale Hall. ✨
- You can meet Olaf at the Celebrity Spotlight (Hollywood Studios). ☃
- I actually believed that this car was remote controlled when I saw Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show for the first time 😂 (Before the car turned around to show the driver on the side).
Halloween Horror Nights:
- Follow every HHN social media account. Last year, they had a sweepstakes that includes awesome prizes. I was very fortunate to win and it was all because I followed their social media accounts. Here is a picture of last year’s sweepstakes. Hope this helps ❤
- New HHN house revealed: Krampus! YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRR1U9Fdw2o
- “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Winnie the Pooh. Sometimes you need to hear it from someone else. Everyone has it in them. You are strong, you are brave, and you are smart. Do not limit yourself. You can do and you can be anything. The first step is to believe in yourself.