Hey everyone! I am super excited to share this with you all! I got this idea while I was watching a YouTube video. Here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOZ5o4EBJD4
This is a really simple recipe and you only need a few ingredients. So I decided to do a frozen inspired no churn ice cream recipe. Feel free to either do the same or get inspired to do your own Disney version. If you do, I would love to see it. You can tag me on Instagram and I will check them out. Instagram: Orlandosmagicandmayhem.
Today, I decided to make a cake batter flavor. At the very bottom of this post, I added what you need to do if you want to create your own flavor.
What you will need:
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup of yellow cake mix (dry)
- 1 teaspoon of clear vanilla extract
- 14 ounce can of condensed milk
- White chocolate chips
- Blue, white, and pink sugar crystals
- Large bowl
- Hand mixer (or any electric mixer)
- Teal food coloring (blue food coloring can be used)
- Any container that can be stored in the freezer
What you will need to do:
- Add in your heavy whipping, condensed milk, cake mix, and vanilla extract into a large bowl.
- Mix using an electric mixer until soft peaks form. To check, lift up the hand mixer and see if it two little peaks form in the mixture.
- Add several drops of teal or blue food coloring until the mixture is light blue.
- Spread the mixture evenly to a pan or any container that you have and add in some white chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Place the container in the freezer and freeze for at least 6 hours. It is best to just leave the mixture overnight.
There you have it! This is my Frozen inspired no churn ice cream recipe. I hope you are able to try it out. You could always add or remove ingredients.
If you want to create your own version, here the base you still need to use:
- 1 can of condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
After, you can add any ingredients that you want. Recommend: Add in two teaspoons of Nutella and 1/2 cup of any brownie mix (so delicious). You can also make an Oreo version. Add in 1 teaspoon on vanilla extract and crushed up Oreo’s after your mixture has reached still peaks.