Hey everyone! Here are the tips, recommendations, and fun facts that I have for the month of September! During the month of September, I created my last two post for the Walt Disney World Top 5 Series. Here are the links if you want to check them out.
Part 3 and 4 of WDW Top 5 Series
Top 5: Hollywood Studios: https://earthtolizzieblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/top-five-hollywood-studios/
Now let’s start rounding up the tips, tricks, and try its for the month of September!
- If you happen to get to the line for the Festival of the Lion King right when the show is about to start, sometimes you can get lucky and get seated towards the front. This is because if the handicap spaces are not filled up, then other guest can sit there.
- There are a few places at Disney Springs that give out free samples. Ghirardelli is one of them! You can get a mini chocolate square for free! Some others include: Goofy’s Candy Company and the Ganachery 😋
- Check out Club Cool in Epcot! It’s in the Future World and you get to sample a variety of sodas from around the world! What’s your favorite drink there? Mine is the soda from Zimbabwe ❤
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, the event runs on select nights from Sepetmber 2nd-October 31st!
- There are several Hidden Mickey’s in Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid 🐠 Have you found any? You can find Hidden Mickey’s on the frogs in the “Kiss the Girl” scene. 🐸
- A 3-D printer was used to make some of the props/costumes in the Festival of Fantasy Parade including the seashell hats in the Little Mermaid Sequence!
- If you’re SCUBA certified, look into Epcot’s DiveQuest. It’s a three hour tour that takes you behind the scenes of The Seas with Nemo & Friends Pavilion and you can dive with dolphins, eagle rays, sharks, and many other sea creatures! This is definitely on my Disney bucket list 💙🐠
- Fun fact: You could meet and take photos with the sevens dwarfs at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 🎃🎄
- You must be at least one “Yeti Foot” to ride Expedition Everest. Next time you are about to go in line, look at the where they measure the height of the riders, you’ll see what I mean about the Yeti foot. 💙
- At the start of Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster, the speed goes from 0 to 60 mph in only 3 seconds! ✨
- I just wanted to let you all know that I have been accepted to the Disney College Program for spring 2017! I am so excited to start this new adventure. I get to work in Disney for four months! I will be able to take a ton of pictures and I’ll learn new tips along the way for you all!
- “In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun.” — Mary Poppins. Now this speaks a lot to me right now. As I mentioned previously, I will be attending the Disney College Program. Although I will be calling Disney my home for about four months (which is a dream come true), I will be doing a full time job over there. It is going to be tough and stressful at times. No matter what happens, I know I will make the best out of it. I will enter my work with a smile on my face and I will have the best time of my life. That is how everyone’s outlook on life I believe should be. Go into every opportunity with a positive mindset. It is what you make of it. So might as well make it as fun as possible. It also helps that my job will be on the most magical place on earth so I know it will be tons of fun anyway. So excited!