Hey everyone! This is my first Halloween baking post! This is a really easy and quick recipe to do. These ingredients are stuff that you might have around after trick or treating. So gather all those candies and feel free to create your own Halloween candy bark!
Where I got the idea: http://www.justataste.com/halloween-candy-bark/
What you will need:
- 3 cups of semi sweet chocolate morsels
- Mini M&M’s
- Bag of assorted mini chocolates (I used Reese’s and Kit Kat)
- Microwave safe bowl
- Aluminum foil
What you will need to do:
- Melt your chocolate. I used a microwave safe bowl and I heated the chocolate for about 30 seconds. I mixed the chocolate and heated the chocolate for an additional 20 seconds.
- Once all the chocolate has melted, pour the chocolate onto the aluminum foil. Evenly spread the chocolate.
- Add the candies of your choice on top and put the chocolate into refrigerator.
- Once the chocolate is ready, break the chocolate into pieces (I used my hands).