Hey everyone! October was a really busy month for me! I had so many ideas I wanted to do, but I had no time ): I am going to try to post more for the month of November. I will be coming up with a new Disney related post (maybe series) and I want create and baking and DIY post. Update: Even though I have not posted much, I am really content with how much I have accomplished on this blog and on my Instagram account. I am happy with the follower count I have on both platforms. Once I have it all planned out, I will be doing a two separate giveaways on each account. So keep a lookout 🙂 Now let’s get on with the tips, tricks, and try its for the month of October! Instagram: orlandosmagicandmayhem.
Now that Halloween 2016 is over, use your left over Halloween candy to make this super easy treat! Link: https://earthtolizzieblog.wordpress.com/2016/10/09/candy-bark-halloween-edition/
- When you are exploring the word showcase at Epcot, I recommend taking your time at each country. There are cool buildings and decorations that you might miss if you breeze through each country. For example, in the Canada Pavilion, there is a beautiful waterfall that is located in the back. I recommend checking it out. It’s a beautiful sight to see.
- During Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Part, collect the exclusive Halloween edition Sorcerer’s of Magic Kingdom cards!
- About Hollywood Studios: “The World you have entered was created by The Walt Disney Company and is dedicated to Hollywood—not a place on a map, but a state of mind that exists wherever people dream and wonder and imagine, a place where illusion and reality are fused by technological magic. We welcome you to a Hollywood that never was and always will be.” – Michael Eisner
- Space Mountain isn’t as fast as you think it might be at WDW. Space Mountain can only reach up to 28 mph. Big Thunder Mountain’s top speed is around 35 mph.
- Want to start a Disney Collection? I suggest you try the Sorcerer’s of Magic Kingdom! It’s a fun and interactive game. ✨ Each time you visit Magic Kingdom, you can get new cards to collect and use! The best part of it all is that it is free to play ❤
- Food and Wine Festival 2016: Go to the Desserts and Champagne stand and get a Hard Soda Float with Vanilla Soft-Serve. My favorite: Sprecher Hard Cherry Cola Float 🍒 They have non-alcoholic soda floats too!
- I love Michael Myers and the HHN 26 house Halloween: Hell Comes to Haddonfield is a house I recommend going to! Loved it!
- Food and Wine Festival 2016: Frozen Szarlotka Apple Pie featuring Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka. Get it ASAP. So good. (Poland section).
Halloween Horror Nights 2016:
- Tip: Houses I recommend going at the very beginning or at the very end (when there are little wait times) are: the Exorcist, the Walking Dead, and American Horror Story. They usually have a really long wait during the middle of the event.
- Scare Zone from HHN: Vamp 55′ Scare Zone ❤ Where the vampires took over the homecoming parade of Hollywood High School’s class of 1955. Tip: Get to HHN an hour early and try to stay until the end. That is how you can go to all the houses and scare zones in one day.
- As I mentioned previously, I will be having a giveaway. Hopefully it can be very soon.
- In another post I mentioned that I will be attending the DCP in the spring of 2017. This is going to be very exciting and I am going to document my experiences over there on this blog.
This is going to be a long one 🙂
“You don’t have time to be timid. You must be bold and daring.” –Beauty and the Beast. Now this is very true. This is the year that in my life, I have decided to make goals for myself and I plan on achieving them. I did not make goals that are easy to do. I made goals that will help me progress forward in life and that will make me a better person. I make goals so that I could fulfill my ultimate goal. These goals take work and they take me out of my comfort zone. There is no time to shy away from your goals. Setting them and getting out of your comfort zone is what helps you become stronger and achieve greatness. If you have dreams, you have the power to pursue them. The first step is to try. Sure there are going to be tons of obstacles, but you cannot give up on something. My ultimate goal in the end is to look back in life and to see that I have done everything in my power to make myself and the others around me happy. Now to achieve that goal I have to do what I love. So for example, I love spreading any knowledge I have to people. Because of that, I decided to create this blog. This blog is meant for you to enjoy and learn.