November Tips, Tricks, and Try its
- Download the My Disney Experience App on your phone. If you type “holiday” in the search bar, you can see all the events/shows that are happening during the month of November and December. Here are some: 🎄Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is happening on select nights from November 7 to December 22, 2016 🎄
- ✨ Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Is a new holiday show at Hollywood Studios that is available every night from November 14 to December 31, 2016 ✨
- 🎁 Holidays Around the World at Epcot from November 25 to December 30, 2016 🎁
- If you ask for a kids ice cream at the Ice Cream Parlor in Magic Kingdom, you get the ice cream in the shape of Mickey 😍 (You probably could ask for them either way) What’s your favorite treat to get at Magic Kingdom? Comment below 💙
- If you go to the Skipper Canteen Restaurant in Magic Kingdom, make sure to check out this barrel in the mess hall. It’s has the backside of water 😂 If you have ridden Jungle Cruise, they make a joke about the backside of the waterfall. I suggest going to Skipper Canteen at least once. Recommend: try the House-made Arepas as an appetizer (so good 😋).
- I love Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire 😍 This show changes slightly according to seasons. I can’t wait to see the holiday on they have now 💙 I’ll be there real soon 😁
- The loaded mac and cheese was one of my favorite dishes at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival (farm fresh booth).
- Made pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting during the month of November. Here is the link: https://earthtolizzieblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/pumpkin-cupcakes-with-cream-cheese-frosting/
- The Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese was one of my favorite dishes at the Food and Wine Festival. I loved it so much that I was inspired to create my own version and here it is! I posted the picture of the FWF dish if you want to make a comparison. The recipe on how I made my version of the Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese. Link: https://earthtolizzieblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/10/loaded-mac-and-cheese-fwf-inspired/
- Made festive cookie dough dips during the month of November as well. Here is the link: https://earthtolizzieblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/13/cookie-dough-dip-recipes/
- Made holiday ears. Super easy to make. Link: https://earthtolizzieblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/22/mickey-christmas-ears/
- Lastly, I made the Grey Stuff from the movie Beauty and the Beast! So yummy! Here is the link: https://earthtolizzieblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/01/try-the-grey-stuff/
- My blog and Instagram turned one today 🎉 a year ago today, I had this big idea of creating a blog so that I could do something that involved both of my passions: Disney/Universal and helping others. This blog allowed me to showcase my baking and DIY’s for others to try. This was the year I that I started to make goals and make something out of my life. I’ve accomplished a lot and the blog is one of these accomplishments. I’m so proud of what I’ve done so far with the blog and it’s not over yet. I have so many ideas planned for future posts. ❤ Pursue your passions and don’t let any obstacles get in your way. You can do anything. ✨
- Goofy and Tiana 💚 I’m loving Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire more and more each time I watch it 😍
- November has been a good month for me. I have accomplished a ton and will I continue to make goals. December is one of my favorite months. I am going to make the whole month of December memorable and I am going to do the things that make me happy. So what I am telling you all to do is to think about the fun things you would like to do and go out and do them! Make gingerbread houses, listen to music, dance anywhere and everywhere. The best thing to do is have a weekly planner and write out goals that you would like to accomplish. Write down the small things because those are usually are the best memories. Go for a run or find a cool coffee shop. Go on more adventures and enjoy life. Enjoy these days with your family, friends, and loved ones. Have a magical day everyone! I hope this month is the best one yet Love you all!