Disney College Program Adventures
Hey everyone! I finally have the chance to blog! Hooray 🙂 I was going to do a day by day diary on my experiences here in Orlando, but I realized I have absolutely no time to keep up with a daily diary. I want to start off by saying that the Disney College Program has been such a wonderful experience so far. I’m going to list some of the things I’ve done:
- Watched the live action Beauty and the Beast at Disney Springs with my roommates.
- Got a Universal seasonal pass and visited Universal three times.
- Went to Senor frogs in Orlando. It was a unique experience lol.
- Ate the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream in the Yacht and Beach Club.
- Received a drawing of Pooh from an Imagineer that was working on Pandora.
- Had Butterbeer more than once.
- Went on the Norwegian Escape for a week for my sisters wedding.
- Did a dolphin encounter, went to the Gorda Baths in the British Virgin Island, went to Magen’s beach in St. Thomas.
- Tried different alcoholic beverages each day on the cruise.
- Had some Violet Lemonade at the Flower and Garden Festival.
- Kylie (my best friend/sister) came to visit and we had a blast.
- Had a drink at Trader Sam’s for Kelly’s 21st birthday.
- Watched the fireworks at the Polynesian resort.
- Had a beer flight and savory croissant donuts at the Arts festival.
- Met a lot of characters and got their autographs.
- I met Moana and sang the rap part of “You’re Welcome” to her.
- Met tons of cool friends from different countries.
- Went to Mardi Gras at Universal
- Melanie came to visit!
There are tons of other stuff that I have done, but I can’t think of them at the moment. If you are doing the program or you are thinking about doing the program, enjoy every moment of it and try to do as much as you can. This is what makes your program unforgettable. Don’t stress the little things and just enjoy life. The working aspect of the program is wonderful for me as well. I love my location and I love the people in it. Animal Kingdom is the perfect place for me and I am so happy that I am able to call Animal Kingdom my home. I am going to try to blog more, hopefully it will all work out. I hope you all are having a magical day and just remember to live in the moment. Do the things that make you happy and you will live a wonderful life because of it. Love you all.