Hey everyone! I am going to show you a fun DIY That is so easy to do! So let’s get started!
What you will need:
Shrinky Dink Paper
What you will need to do:
1. Print out the design you would like to do and preheat the oven to 325 degrees Celsius.
– if you google coloring pages of that design, it will make it easier to draw.
– print out the design as big as you can because the paper shrinks and thickens
2. Color in the design with permanent markers and then outline using a black permanent marker at the end.
3. Once the design is finished, cut out the design and put the plastic on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Heat in the oven for 3 minutes until they shrink. The plastic will curl up and then flatten slightly. Make sure the plastic isn’t sticking together. Once it has slightly flattened, take it out and use a piece of paper to flatten the design. If it hardens, put it back in the oven and let it heat up for a while and take it out to flatten again.
5. Once it’s flat and cool, Modge Podge the front of the design and let it dry.
6. Then paint the back all white so the image can become clearer. When the paint has finished drying, use super glue to glue the pin back to the pin and it is now complete!
And there you have it! Your very own pin! This might take a few tries to get it right, it does get easier the more you practice though! Remember to do this carefully and cautiously because it does get hot. Hope you are able to try it out! If you do, let me know and I would love to see your creations!